- Draw a plan.
Avoid the hassle; assign someone to take charge of the movers on moving day.
- Have a plan of what you need to move first and what can move last.
- Have a floor plan for the new premises handed over to the person you have put in charge
- Have proper general directions drawn for you new premises even better you can take them for a site visit.
- Specify the type of building your moving into ie is it a flat or bungalow , is there a lift in case of a flat or staircase, all these help the mover plan his team and time well which in the end also saves you time settling in.
- To save time, don’t rush.
It might seem counter-intuitive, but moving fast means taking your time. Don’t rush throwing things onto the moving truck without thought behind it. This mistake could be timely if things get damaged or something is forgotten. You’ll also feel a lot more stress if you’re rushing around. Be diligent but don’t rush.
Makizto has a team experienced to help you move peacefully into your new space, we’ve got you covered.
Leave a Reply